Snow Camp is just around the corner, so it's time to gear up and prepare!
What to Bring:
- Bedding: sleeping bags or sheets and pillowcases.
- Personal items: towels, hygiene items, toothbrush.
- Attire: winter gear and boots, athletic clothes, extra socks, swimsuit (t-shirt over two-piece), clothing suitable for paintball (optional).
- Money for dinner stop at McDonald's on the way, snack shack, paintball (optional; $10/one hour game).
- Snacks, drinks, etc.
- Cell phone use is permitted for photos and emergency contact. Please limit and use good judgment regarding gaming and texting.
What NOT to bring:
- Any other technology
- Immodest clothing, attire with offensive language/symbols
- Weapons of any kind
- Tobacco, drugs, or alcohol
- Skis, snowboards, sleds
We will meet at the church at 4:30pm to leave by 5:00pm on Friday, January 13. We hope to arrive back at BeFree around 3:00pm on Sunday, January 15.
Hard copies of required forms were mailed out with the Snow Camp letter before Christmas. Forms must be filled out completely and turned in before you load into a van to leave!
To learn more about the Monadnock Bible Conference Center and/or watch a short video about camp, click here.
Please contact any one of the youth leaders with any questions or concerns!